AND MOBILE APPLICATION KOSCHERTIFIED? GROCERY LIST +
Last Modified: November 30, 2018
3) INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
User Information: Information you provide to us on or through the Services may include:
· Information you provide while creating your account, including your name, phone number, email address, payment information, country, age, profile name, or other information by which you may be identified (“personal information”).
· Information you provide by filling in forms on the Services, posting materials, or typing search queries.
· Information you provide when you contact customer support, provide a product suggestion, or report a problem with the Services, including your email address, and records and copies of such correspondence.
· You may be required to provide financial information before participating in any purchases or sales through the Services, and details to fulfill the transaction.
User Contributions: You also may provide information to be posted, submitted, published, displayed or transmitted (“posted”) on public areas of the Services, or to other users of the Services or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Further, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Services with whom you may share User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Payment Information: All payments are processed by third-party payment processors, and all payment information that you provide is provided directly to such third parties. However, we may receive information, such as payment confirmation or receipts, from other third parties processing your payment.
4) INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
Types of Information: As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information related to your usage, diagnostic and performance reports, including:
· Usage: Details of your visits to our Services, including traffic data, usage details, location data, online status, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Services.
· Devices & Connection: Information about your computer, device and Internet connection, including your IP address, hardware model, operating system and browser type, and mobile network information.
Types of Technology: The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, however we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. Technologies we use to collect data automatically may include:
· Analytics Tracking: Pages of the Services may contain tracking codes that permit the Company to count users who have visited those pages, and for other related website statistics (for example, tracking visits to certain content, site performance and page speed, and search terms used to find the Services.
5) THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Third-Party Providers: Further, we may work with third-party service providers to help improve our Services. When you interact with third-party providers, you may be providing information directly to the third party. For example, all online payments are processed through third-party payment processors, and you may communicate post information through third-party social media, or communicate with third parties regarding orders, transactions, updates or marketing relating to your use of the Services. We endeavor to work with payment processors that encrypt payment transactions with SSL or other comparable security technology, however we cannot, and do not, verify the security methods implemented or maintained by such third-parties.
6) HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Purposes: Collecting this information helps us improve our Services and deliver a better, more personalized experience, by enabling us to:
· Present, improve, fix, troubleshoot, customize and analyze our Services and its contents.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests, and recognize you when you return to the Services.
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns, and improve performance and speed of the Services.
· To communicate with you when you contact us, and provide you with information that you request from us.
· To facilitate purchases and sales through the services, and to communicate with you regarding purchase or sales transactions you enter into through the Services
· To fulfill any other purpose for which the information is provided, or for any other purpose with your consent.
7) DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Aggregated Data: We may disclose aggregated information (statistical data that does not identify any individual) about our users without restriction.
Company Disclosure: We may disclose information that we collect or you provide:
· To buyers or other successors in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, in which personal information held by the Company about our Services users is among the assets transferred.
· To subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
· To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, or any other purpose disclosed by use with you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
8) MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION
Privacy Settings: You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Account Deletion: You may delete your account at any time by using the delete-account feature in your account. If you simply uninstall the Services, your account will not be deleted. Please note that when you delete your account, all of your information may be deleted from our servers, except information we require to operate and provide the Services. However, deleting your account does not affect the information that has been stored or shared by other parties. Further, if you delete your User Contributions from the Services, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Services users.
9) DATA SECURITY
We, or through third-party service providers, have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about providing information in public areas of the Services like messaging threads. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Services.
10) GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTIONS
The owner of the Services is based in the state of California in the United States. Our Services and content provided on our Websites and Mobile App are based on products available in United States markets only. Our Services are not intended for use in any country where such use would violate local law or would subject the Company to the laws or regulations of another country.
If you access the Services from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. We reserve the right to limit our Services in any country. By using the Services, you may provide your information to users or third parties in countries outside the United States, regardless of where you are located when using the Services. Please note that laws and regulations regarding the transfer of information may be different from those in the United States.
11) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING THE GDPR
Our Services are intended only to be accessed and used by individuals within the United States. Our Services are not provided to, and should not be accessed or used by, any individuals within the European Union (EU). Our Services are not intended to gather or process personal data of EU citizens, as such terms are defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you are located in any country other than the United States, including the EU, you must not use or access the Services. By using or accessing the Services, you agree that you are not located in any country other than the United States, including the EU. If you use or access any of the Services from within the EU, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with EU laws. If you use or access the Services from within the EU, you hereby agree to all of our Terms, and expressly allow and agree to the collection and processing of any information you submit through the Services.
12) CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information on the Services, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Services, or on any of its features, register on the Services, or provide any information about yourself to us. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
13) YOUR QUESTIONS & COMMENTS
These Services are operated by Free Press Promotions, LLC.